Multiple Offenders Program

Explanation: The first thing a multiple offender will need to do is get a clinical evaluation. Side tab for clinical evaluations. If treatment is required then you will need to attend a substance abuse program that is also listed on the State Registry. Browning's Counseling and Education  Gail Browning TP #2424. Upon enrolling into a treatment program if eligible for interlock you may request an enrollment  certificate to use to get your interlock installed. Any further questions you may contact me: Gail Browning Cell 706-878-0853.

We also offer individual or group counseling for substance abuse for any court or probation mandated counseling.
We also offer Victim's Impact and Shoplifting courses.

Look at our calender for more details on each class.